CBC News Matt Galloway interviews Kawartha Lakes Police Officer and Faqiri Lawyers Why is what he [officer] said not enough for the family? Is it common for police not to share details with the family? Do you believe the Kawartha Lakes Police Services too close to this story? Do you believe there is a culture of accountability that surrounds stories like this? What happens now? What happens next?
- How an investigative podcast helped get justice for an Ontario family, plus new podcasts for January
- Ontario misses deadline on first of 57 Soleiman Faqiri inquest recommendations
- Going to jail can disrupt health care for people with mental illness, inquest hears
- Forensic psychiatrist testifies at coroner’s inquest into death of Soleiman Faqiri
- Mentally ill man should not have been in jail where he died, inquest hears